- Editorial Board
– Journal Kulturní studia / Cultural Studies has editorial board (link) whose members are recognized experts in the field.
– Contact information for the editorial office: email@example.com
- Authors and Authors responsibilities
– Fees or charges: free of charge
Authors do not pay publication fees.
Authors do not receive royalties.
– Authors are obliged to participate in peer review process.
– All authors have significantly contributed to the research.
– All authors are obliged to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes.
– Contributions include a reference list and details of financial support (dedication may be given in the published article).
– Forbidden to publish same research in more than one journal.
- Peer-review process
– All journal content is subject to peer review. Exceptions are, for example, editorials or reports. All peer-reviewed articles are assigned a unique DOI.
– Peer-review is defined as obtaining advice on individual manuscripts from reviewers’ expert in the field.
– It is described on the journal’s Web site – link
– The editors emphasize the objectivity of the judgments.
– The editors of the journal select reviewers so that they do not have a conflict of interest.
– Reviewers should point out relevant published work which is not yet cited.
– Peer-reviewed articles are treated confidentially.
- Publication ethics
– Publishers and editors shall take reasonable steps to identify and prevent the publication of papers where research misconduct has occurred.
– In no way does the journal or its editorial staff encourage or knowingly allow such misconduct to occur.
– In the event that a journal’s publisher or editors are made aware of any allegation of research misconduct the publisher or editor shall deal with allegations appropriately.
– The publishers of journal Kulturní studia / Cultural Studies and the editors are always willing to publish corrections, clarifications, retractions and apologies when necessary.
Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement – detailed policy (link)
- Copyright and Access
– Copyright and licensing information is clearly described on the journal’s Web site (link).
– The journal and individual articles are available to readers free of charge on the website www.kulturnistudia.cz
This is an open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI (Budapest Open Access Initiative) definition of open access.
The journal allow the author(s): to hold the copyright without restrictions and to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
– A journal’s plan for electronic backup and preservation of access to the journal content in the event a journal is no longer published:
The journal is archived by the National Library of the Czech Republic (link).
Site archiving certificate (link)
- Ownership and management
Kulturní studia, ID: 01653725 (registered: Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section L, File No.: L 25716)
at the Faculty of Economics, Czech University of Life Sciences
165 21 Praha-Suchdol
- Web site
– A journal’s Web site, including the text that it contains, demonstrates that care has been taken to ensure high ethical and professional standards.
- Publishing schedule
Frequency: Biannually – May and November
- Name of journal
– The Journal name is Kulturní studia / Cultural Studies